Hey there! Upendra Varma here, and today we're going to dive into the exciting world of Craft pricing. Craft is a fantastic B2B SaaS product that offers a powerful all-in-one solution for content creation and collaboration. Whether you're an individual, a small team, or a growing business, Craft has got you covered. So, let's break it down and find out which plan suits your needs!
But before we begin, if you want to explore more about Craft, just head over to their website at craft.do. Trust me, it's worth checking out!
Craft Pricing: Plans
Craft offers four different plans to cater to various user requirements. Let's take a closer look at each plan and what they have to offer:
Are you just getting started with Craft? The Starter plan is perfect for you! It provides an excellent introduction to the power of Craft and allows you to publish your content or collaborate with others. Here's what you get:
- 1 Space
- Unlimited documents for individuals, 10 for teams
- 1 GB Storage
- Basic share analytics
- 50 AI assistant requests per member / month
- Syntax highlighting
If you're a freelancer or a small team looking to take things up a notch, the Pro plan is the way to go. It offers all the features of the Starter plan, plus some exciting additions:
- 5 Spaces
- Unlimited documents
- 50 GB Storage per Space
- Share link expiration & password protection
- 250 AI assistant requests per member / month
For growing teams and businesses that rely on Craft for sharing and collaboration, the Business plan is the ideal choice. Here's what you get:
- 25 Spaces
- Private, invite-only Spaces
- 100 GB storage per member
- Advanced share analytics
- 1000 AI assistant requests per member / month
- Custom domain and branding
If you're a business looking for enhanced security, control, and support, the Enterprise plan has got you covered. It offers everything in the Business plan and more:
- Seat or engagement-based pricing model
- More Spaces, storage, and AI assistant requests
- Advanced security and access controls
- Advanced custom branding
- Dedicated success manager (100+ seats)
- SSO, SFA, SCIM provisioning (coming soon)
Craft Pricing: Which plan to pick?
Now that we know what each plan offers, let's figure out which one suits your needs the best. Here are my recommendations based on different use cases and price points:
- Starter: If you're an individual looking to explore Craft's capabilities or a small team with basic collaboration needs, the Starter plan is a great starting point.
- Pro: For freelancers and small teams who need more storage and advanced sharing options, the Pro plan offers a significant upgrade.
- Business: Growing teams and businesses that heavily rely on Craft for collaboration and sharing will benefit from the advanced features and increased storage of the Business plan.
- Enterprise: If you're a large business in need of top-notch security, extensive customization options, and dedicated support, the Enterprise plan is the way to go.
Remember, every plan comes with its own set of features, so make sure to check them all out on Craft's website before making your decision.
Craft Pricing: Is it for you?
Craft has plans tailored to suit various user profiles, companies, and industries. Whether you're a solo creator, a small startup, or a large enterprise, Craft has a plan that fits your needs. To get a more in-depth review of Craft, check out my blog post at craft review.
So there you have it, a breakdown of Craft's pricing plans and what they offer. Now you can make an informed decision about which plan suits you best. And hey, while you're at it, why not explore my blog at saas blog for more SaaS reviews and insights?
Remember, Craft is all about taking your ideas and turning them into impactful results. With their range of plans and impressive features, Craft is the perfect companion for your content creation and collaboration journey. So go ahead, give it a try, and see the magic unfold!
Stay creative and stay Craft-y!