Hey there! Upendra Varma here, and today we're going to dive into the exciting world of Rocketlane pricing. If you're looking for a B2B SaaS product that can take your service delivery to the next level, Rocketlane might just be the rocket fuel your team needs. So buckle up and let's explore the pricing plans and costs of Rocketlane!
But before we blast off into the details, let me point you in the right direction. To check out Rocketlane for yourself, head over to rocketlane.com. Now, let's get into the nitty-gritty of their pricing plans.
Rocketlane Pricing: Plans
Rocketlane offers four different pricing plans: Essential, Standard, Premium, and Enterprise. Each plan comes with its own set of features and benefits. Let's take a closer look at what each plan has to offer:
- Price: $19 per team member/month billed annually or $29/mo, billed monthly*
- Features: Unlimited projects, unlimited customer members, branded customer portal, project and document templates, customer approvals, and more.
- Price: $49 per team member/month billed annually or $59/mo, billed monthly*
- Features: Everything in the Essential plan, plus custom domains, Hubspot integration, Jira integration, Slack integration, smart fill, automations, and more.
- Price: $69 per team member/month billed annually or $79/mo, billed monthly*
- Features: Everything in the Standard plan, plus resource management, auto allocation, skill-based resourcing, capacity management, Salesforce integration, Workato integration, and more.
- Price: $99 per team member/month billed annually
- Features: Everything in the Premium plan, plus premium support, custom onboarding and training, advanced rate limits for API, single sign-on (SSO), two-factor authentication for customer portal login, and more.
Now that we have a better understanding of the different plans, let's compare and contrast their key features.
Rocketlane Pricing: Which plan to pick?
Choosing the right plan depends on your specific needs and requirements. Here are some recommendations based on different use cases and price points:
- Essential: If you're a small team looking for the basics, this plan is a great starting point. It offers unlimited projects and customer members, along with essential features like branded customer portals and project templates.
- Standard: This plan is perfect if you need more advanced features like custom domains, integrations with Hubspot, Jira, and Slack, and the ability to create custom cards and charts. It's the most popular plan among Rocketlane users.
- Premium: For teams that require resource management, auto allocation, and advanced integrations with Salesforce and Workato, the Premium plan is the way to go. It also includes features like interval IQ reports and operations insights reports.
- Enterprise: If you're a larger organization in need of premium support, custom onboarding and training, and advanced security features like single sign-on and two-factor authentication, the Enterprise plan has got you covered.
Now that we've covered the different plans and made some recommendations, let's talk about whether Rocketlane is the right choice for you.
Rocketlane Pricing: Is it for you?
Rocketlane caters to a wide range of user profiles, companies, and industries. Whether you're a small startup, a growing mid-sized company, or an enterprise-level organization, there's a plan that can fit your needs. If you want a more in-depth review of Rocketlane, head over to my blog at rocketlane review.
In conclusion, Rocketlane offers a range of pricing plans to suit different needs and budgets. Whether you're just starting out or looking to scale your service delivery, Rocketlane has the features and flexibility to help you succeed. And if you're interested in reading more about other SaaS reviews, be sure to check out my blog at saas blog.
So, what are you waiting for? Take your service delivery into the fast lane with Rocketlane!