Hey there! Upendra Varma here, and today I want to talk to you about Float Pricing. If you're not familiar with Float, it's a B2B SaaS product that helps agencies navigate their financial waters. You can find out more about Float on their website at floatapp.com.
Now, let's dive into the pricing plans offered by Float and see which one suits your agency the best!
Float Pricing: Plans
Float offers three different packages to choose from, each with its own set of features and benefits. Let's take a closer look at what each plan includes:
1. Float Packages
- Trial: This is the perfect plan to get started with Float. It allows you to have your first active project for free! Plus, you get email and chat support to assist you along the way.
- Float Packages: This plan offers a range of features to help you navigate your agency's financial waters. It includes project visual forecasts, company visual forecasts, plan scenarios, collaboration tools, and support. The number of users and scenarios varies depending on the package you choose.
- Most Popular: This is the most comprehensive plan offered by Float. It includes all the features mentioned above, plus additional users and priority support. It's perfect for larger agencies that need to forecast and plan their growth together.
Float Pricing: Which plan to pick?
Now that we know what each plan offers, let's talk about which plan is the right fit for you. Here are my recommendations based on different use cases and price points:
- If you're just starting out or have a small agency, the Trial plan is a great option. It allows you to get a feel for Float and see if it's the right fit for your business.
- For agencies that have some active projects and want to explore the impact of different business scenarios, the Float Packages plan is ideal. It gives you the flexibility to add and explore the impact of two, four, or eight business scenarios, depending on the package you choose.
- If you're a larger agency with a significant number of users and need priority support, the Most Popular plan is the way to go. It provides you with all the features of Float, plus additional users and faster support.
Float Pricing: Is it for you?
Now, you might be wondering if Float is the right tool for your agency. Well, let me break it down for you:
- If you're an agency owner or manager looking for a tool to help you forecast and plan your agency's finances, Float is definitely worth considering. It offers a range of features that can help you make informed decisions and achieve your financial goals.
- If you work in the finance or accounting department of an agency, Float can be a valuable tool to streamline your processes and gain insights into your agency's cash flow.
- Even if you're not directly involved in financial management, Float can still be beneficial. It provides visual forecasts and historical data that can help you understand your agency's financial health and make data-driven decisions.
To learn more about Float and its features, I highly recommend checking out my in-depth review article on my blog at float review.
In conclusion, Float offers different pricing plans to suit the needs of various agencies. Whether you're just starting out or running a large agency, there's a plan for you. I hope this blog post has helped you make a more informed decision about which plan is the right fit for your agency.
If you're interested in reading more reviews of other SaaS products, be sure to check out my blog at saas blog.
Happy floating! 🌊