Hey there! Welcome to my quirky and fun review of Elevio – a B2B SaaS product that aims to deliver contextual knowledge to customers, support agents, and internal teams. If you're looking for a self-served support solution that can reduce customer effort without changing your product, Elevio might be just what you need. So, let's dive into the world of Elevio and explore its features, pricing, and alternatives.
Elevio Review: What is Elevio?
Elevio is a software product that offers an Embeddable Assistant, Onboarding tools, Embedded Elements, a Knowledge Base, and KCS (Knowledge Centered Service). It allows you to capture, deliver, measure, and evolve product knowledge, making it easier for teams to provide support and guidance to customers.
Elevio Review: How can it be used?
Elevio can be used in various ways to enhance the customer experience and improve support processes. Here are a few examples:
- Support Teams: Elevio helps support teams by creating and delivering in-app contextual content before customers even ask questions. This reduces support ticket volume and allows teams to focus on more complex customer issues.
- Customer Success: Elevio enables proactive engagement with new and existing users, leading to better experiences, reduced churn, and happier customers. It eliminates the need for users to go off-site or wait for support responses.
- Product Teams: Elevio helps product teams deliver knowledge in the right place, at the right time, and to the right user. It allows them to control the content users see and build smarter experiences.
- Content Teams: Elevio enables content teams to collaborate and gather feedback to create and deliver effortless process-driven content. It generates suggestions to help improve the knowledge base based on engagement and feedback.
Elevio Review: Who is it for?
Elevio is suitable for a wide range of users and companies. Here are a few profiles that can benefit from using Elevio:
- Customer support teams looking to reduce support ticket volume and provide proactive support.
- Customer success teams aiming to deliver better experiences, reduce churn, and improve customer satisfaction.
- Product teams seeking to deliver knowledge in-context and build smarter experiences.
- Content teams in need of a collaborative platform to create and deliver process-driven content.
Elevio offers a range of features that can help teams deliver exceptional support and guidance. Let's take a look at some of the key features:
- Embeddable Assistant: Elevio's Embeddable Assistant allows you to easily inject search, help, and suggestions into your website or app, providing instant support to users.
- Onboarding Tools: Elevio's onboarding tools, such as Helpers and Hotspots, enable you to proactively guide users and ensure a smooth user experience.
- Embedded Elements: Elevio allows you to embed search, help, and suggestions directly into your site, providing users with instant access to relevant information.
- Knowledge Base: Elevio's hosted knowledge base allows you to deliver your documentation in a beautiful and user-friendly format.
- KCS: Elevio's Knowledge Centered Service helps transform your business by leveraging knowledge to improve support and customer experiences.
Elevio offers three different plans: Starter, Regular, and Premium. Each plan comes with a 14-day free trial. For a more in-depth review of Elevio's pricing, check out my blog on elevio pricing.
If you're considering alternatives to Elevio, here are a few options you can explore:
- Intercom: Intercom offers a suite of customer messaging and engagement tools that can help you provide personalized support and guidance.
- Zendesk: Zendesk is a popular customer support platform that offers a range of features to help manage support tickets and deliver exceptional customer experiences.
- Help Scout: Help Scout is a help desk software that allows you to manage customer conversations and provide personalized support.
- Freshdesk: Freshdesk is a customer support software that offers features like ticket management, knowledge base, and automation.
For a more detailed comparison of Elevio and its alternatives, check out my blog on SaaS reviews.
Elevio Review: Pros & Cons
Before you make a buying decision, let's quickly go over the pros and cons of Elevio:
- Easy to use and implement
- Provides in-app contextual support
- Reduces support ticket volume
- Improves customer experiences and reduces churn
- Allows for collaborative content creation
- Pricing can be a bit high for smaller teams
- Some features may require technical expertise to fully utilize
Elevio is a powerful tool that can help teams deliver exceptional support and guidance to customers. With features like the Embeddable Assistant, Onboarding tools, and Knowledge Base, Elevio makes it easy to provide contextual knowledge in the right place, at the right time. Whether you're a support team, customer success team, or product/content team, Elevio can help streamline your processes and improve customer satisfaction.
If you're interested in more in-depth reviews of SaaS products like Elevio, be sure to check out my blog on SaaS reviews. Happy exploring!