Hey there! Are you tired of the tedious process of signing documents? Well, I've got some exciting news for you! Yousign is here to save the day and make your life easier. In this blog, we'll dive into the pricing plans offered by Yousign, so you can choose the one that best suits your needs. Trust me, you'll be signing documents like a pro in no time!
Before we get started, feel free to check out their website at yousign.com. Now, let's jump right into it!
Yousign Pricing: Plans
Yousign offers four pricing plans to cater to different users and their requirements. Let's take a closer look at each plan and what they have to offer:
If you're just starting out and want to dip your toes into the world of eSignatures, the Free plan is perfect for you. This plan allows you to sign your documents online, for FREE. Yes, you read that right! It's a great way to get started without breaking the bank.
Key features included in the Free plan are:
- 2 invitations to sign per month
- 1 user only
- Inbox to keep track of your pending signature requests
- Automatic reminders to ensure timely signatures
The One plan is designed for individuals who have punctual eSignature needs. For a monthly fee of €9 (excl. VAT), you can enjoy basic features and get 10 invitations to sign per month. If you opt for the yearly subscription, you'll even get 2 months free, making it €108 for the whole year!
Key features included in the One plan are:
- 10 invitations to sign per month
- 1 user
- Basic fields for document customization
- Custom logo for a personalized touch
- Real-time monitoring to track your signatures' progress
Looking for more advanced features and unlimited eSignatures? The Plus plan is the way to go. For €25 (excl. VAT) per user per month, or €300 per user per year (with 2 months free!), you can enjoy all the perks of the One plan, plus some exciting extras.
Key features included in the Plus plan are:
- Unlimited eSignatures
- SMS authentication for enhanced security
- Approvals feature to get documents and recipients approved before signing
- Templates for easy creation of signature requests
- Advanced eSignature (AES) for reinforced legal value
For teams that need premium features and automation, the Pro plan is the ultimate choice. Priced at €40 per user per month, or €480 per user per year (with 2 months free!), this plan is packed with powerful functionalities.
Key features included in the Pro plan are:
- All the features of the Plus plan
- Automated Forms for faster document generation
- Bulk signatures to sign multiple documents at once
- Custom experiences to personalize your eSignature flows
- Workspaces for organized document and signature management
- Integration with Zapier for seamless workflow automation
- Single sign-on (SSO) for secure employee access
Yousign Pricing: Which plan to pick?
Now that you know about the different plans, you might be wondering which one is right for you. Let me break it down for you:
- If you're just starting out and want to test the waters, the Free plan is a great option.
- For individuals with occasional eSignature needs, the One plan provides the essential features at an affordable price.
- If you're an individual or a team that frequently requires eSignatures, the Plus plan offers unlimited signatures and advanced features.
- For teams looking for top-tier functionalities and automation, the Pro plan is the way to go.
Consider your specific needs and budget to make the best decision. Remember, Yousign offers a 14-day free trial, so you can test out the features before committing.
Yousign Pricing: Is it for you?
Now, you might be wondering if Yousign is the right choice for you. Well, it caters to various user profiles, companies, and industries. Whether you're a freelancer, a small business owner, or part of a large organization, Yousign has a plan that can fit your needs.
If you want to dive deeper into Yousign and explore its features, I've written an in-depth review on my blog. Head over to yousign review to check it out!
In conclusion, Yousign offers flexible pricing plans to suit different users. Whether you're a beginner or a seasoned professional, there's a plan for you. Take advantage of their free trial to see which plan works best for your needs.
If you enjoyed this blog post and want to read more reviews of other SaaS products, head over to my blog at saas blog. Happy signing!