Hey there! Are you tired of sending countless emails without knowing if they're even being opened? Well, look no further because Yesware has got you covered! Yesware is a B2B SaaS product designed to help sales professionals improve their email outreach and close more deals. In this blog post, we'll dive into the pricing plans offered by Yesware and help you decide which one is right for you. So, let's get started!
Yesware Pricing: Plans
Yesware offers four different pricing plans to cater to the needs of sales professionals at various stages. Let's take a closer look at each plan and what they have to offer:
1. Free – Perfect for sales professionals just getting started. This plan includes basic email open tracking, basic attachment tracking, 10 campaign recipients per month, meeting scheduler, weekly webinar trainings, and email support.
2. Pro – Ideal for solo sales professionals and small businesses. With the Pro plan, you get unlimited email open tracking, unlimited email link tracking, unlimited attachment tracking, 20 campaign recipients per month, personal activity report, recipient engagement report, and both email and phone support.
3. Premium – Designed for scaling sales teams at high-growth companies. The Premium plan removes Yesware branding and offers unlimited campaigns and unlimited teams. It also includes shared templates and campaigns, team reporting, centralized team billing, and customer success on-demand.
4. Enterprise – Tailored for powerhouse sales teams who use Salesforce CRM. This plan provides seamless integration with Salesforce, including features like Salesforce Inbox Sidebar, Salesforce Email Sent Sync, Salesforce Calendar Sync, and bi-directional activity sync. It also offers customized trainings and a dedicated customer success manager.
Yesware Pricing: Which plan to pick?
Now that we know what each plan offers, let's discuss which plan would be the best fit for you. Here are some recommendations based on different use cases and price points:
- If you're just starting out and want to dip your toes into email tracking, the Free plan is a great option. It provides basic tracking features and allows you to get a feel for Yesware's capabilities.
- For solo sales professionals or small businesses looking for more advanced features, the Pro plan is a solid choice. With unlimited tracking and engagement reports, you'll have all the data you need to optimize your email outreach.
- If you're part of a growing sales team at a high-growth company, the Premium plan offers the scalability you need. The shared templates and campaigns, along with team reporting, will streamline your team's efforts and drive better results.
- For powerhouse sales teams using Salesforce CRM, the Enterprise plan is a no-brainer. The seamless integration with Salesforce and additional features like Salesforce Inbox Sidebar and bi-directional activity sync will supercharge your sales process.
Yesware Pricing: Is it for you?
Yesware's pricing plans cater to a wide range of user profiles, companies, and industries. Whether you're a solo sales professional, part of a scaling team, or a Salesforce power user, Yesware has a plan that fits your needs. However, if you want to dive deeper into Yesware's features and functionality, I recommend checking out my in-depth review article on my blog at yesware review.
In conclusion, Yesware offers a range of pricing plans to suit the needs of sales professionals at different stages. Whether you're just starting out or part of a powerhouse sales team, Yesware has the tools you need to improve your email outreach and close more deals. So, what are you waiting for? Visit their website at saas blog for more SaaS reviews.
Remember, there are no silver bullets, but with Yesware, you can achieve tangible ROI and see real results in your sales efforts. Join the 6,000+ sales teams who are already using Yesware and start closing better deals through better email outreach!
*Disclaimer: The information provided in this blog post is based on the available information at the time of writing. Prices and plans may be subject to change. Please refer to Yesware's official website for the most up-to-date pricing information.*