Hey there! Upendra Varma here, and today we're going to dive into the exciting world of Vervoe pricing. If you're in the market for a top-notch hiring platform that helps you identify top performers and avoid mishires, then Vervoe might just be the solution for you. So, let's get started and explore the different plans and costs of Vervoe!
Vervoe Pricing: Plans
Vervoe offers four different pricing plans to cater to the needs of businesses of all sizes. Let's take a closer look at each plan and the features they offer:
Free Trial ($0/month)
- Free trial with no credit card required
- Includes 1 assessment credit and 5 candidate credits
- Unlimited team seats
- Access to 300+ public library assessments
- AI grading
The Free Trial plan is perfect for individuals at small businesses who want to give Vervoe a test drive without any commitment.
Pay & Go ($19/month)
- Billed at $228 per year
- Additional assessment credits available for $150 each (100 credits for $1.30 each, 10 credits)
- Add up to 5 custom questions
- Custom question types: Text, Multiple Choice, and Info Sections
- Bulk invitations, company welcome video, candidate CSAT data
- Basic anti-cheating, CSV data exports
The Pay & Go plan is ideal for making an immediate hire based on skills. It allows you to customize your assessments and invite candidates in bulk.
- Billed at $3000 per year
- Includes 1,000 assessment credits
- All Pay & Go features, plus:
– Add up to 10 custom questions
– Custom question types: Audio, Video, Spreadsheet, Code, Presentation, File Upload, Document, and Numbers
– CS Simulator, ATS integrations, bulk actions
– Company branding, advanced anti-cheating, user permissions
– Candidate sharing, auto reject, custom deadlines, SMS invitations, question randomization
The Growth plan is perfect for teams at rapidly growing companies who need advanced features like custom question types, ATS integrations, and candidate sharing.
Enterprise (Custom pricing)
- All Growth features plus:
– Unlimited assessments and teams
– API access for custom integrations
– Enterprise ATS integrations
– Priority customer and candidate support SLAs
– Guaranteed uptime SLA, dedicated client executive
– Onboarding training program, enterprise-grade security & regional data storage
– Question banks & talent pools, auto progress & auto reject
– Custom reporting, custom skills assessment builds
The Enterprise plan is tailored for businesses requiring feature-rich options at scale. Custom pricing is available to meet the unique needs of each enterprise.
Vervoe Pricing: Which plan to pick?
Now that we know the different plans, let's talk about which plan might be the best fit for your needs. Here are my recommendations based on various use cases and price points:
- Free Trial: If you're an individual at a small business and want to try out Vervoe without committing to a paid plan, the Free Trial is a great option. You get to explore the platform and its features with no cost involved.
- Pay & Go: If you're looking to make an immediate hire based on skills and need some customization options, the Pay & Go plan is a good choice. It's affordable and allows you to add custom questions to your assessments.
- Growth: For teams at rapidly growing companies, the Growth plan offers advanced features like custom question types, ATS integrations, and candidate sharing. If you need these additional capabilities, the Growth plan is worth considering.
- Enterprise: If you're a large business with specific requirements and need enterprise-grade features, the Enterprise plan is the way to go. It offers unlimited assessments and teams, API access, and custom integrations, among other premium features.
Vervoe Pricing: Is it for you?
Now that you have an idea of the different plans and their features, you might be wondering if Vervoe is the right fit for you. Here are some scenarios where Vervoe can be a great solution:
- Small Businesses: If you're a small business looking to identify top performers and make data-driven hiring decisions, Vervoe's Free Trial or Pay & Go plan can be a cost-effective choice.
- Rapidly Growing Companies: If you're a company experiencing rapid growth and need advanced hiring features like custom question types and ATS integrations, the Growth plan might be the perfect fit.
- Large Enterprises: If you're a large enterprise with complex hiring needs and require enterprise-grade security, custom reporting, and integrations with your existing systems, the Enterprise plan is the way to go.
To dive deeper into Vervoe's capabilities, I invite you to check out my in-depth review article on my blog at vervoe review. There, you'll find detailed insights and analysis to help you make an informed decision.
In conclusion, Vervoe offers a range of pricing plans to suit the needs of businesses of all sizes. Whether you're an individual at a small business or a large enterprise, there's a plan for you. By understanding your specific requirements and budget, you can choose the plan that best aligns with your needs.
If you're interested in exploring more SaaS product reviews, tips, and tricks, be sure to check out my blog at saas blog. Happy hiring!