Welcome to my blog on Strapi pricing! If you're looking for a fully managed platform to boost your team's velocity, Strapi might be the perfect fit for you. In this article, I'll walk you through the various pricing plans offered by Strapi and help you decide which plan is the best for your needs. So let's dive in!
Strapi Pricing: Plans
Strapi offers three pricing plans: Pro, Team, and Custom. Each plan comes with its own set of features and benefits. Let's take a closer look at what each plan has to offer:
Pro Plan ($99 per month per project)
The Pro plan is perfect for small to medium-sized teams. It includes 10 seats, allowing multiple team members to collaborate on your projects. With 100,000 CMS entries, you'll have plenty of room to store your content. The Pro plan also includes a built-in email provider, a global CDN for faster content delivery, real-time logs, and email/in-app notifications. You can try the Pro plan for free for 14 days.
Team Plan ($499 per month)
The Team plan is designed for larger teams that require more resources. It includes everything in the Pro plan, but with 20 seats and 1,000,000 CMS entries. You'll also get higher storage and bandwidth limits, audit logs for better tracking, and review workflows to streamline your content creation process.
Custom Plan (contact for a quotation)
If neither the Pro nor the Team plan suits your needs, Strapi also offers a Custom plan tailored specifically to your requirements. With a custom plan, you can choose the number of seats you need, enable single sign-on for easy access, access audit logs for better security, and enjoy premium support with SLAs. You'll also have the option for a technical audit and a dedicated customer success manager. To get a quote for a Custom plan, simply reach out to their sales team.
Strapi Pricing: Which plan to pick?
Now that we know what each plan offers, let's talk about which plan is the best for you. Here are my recommendations based on different use cases:
- Pro Plan: If you have a small to medium-sized team and want to get started with Strapi, the Pro plan is a great choice. It provides all the essential features at an affordable price point.
- Team Plan: If you have a larger team or need more resources, the Team plan is the way to go. With higher limits and additional features like audit logs and review workflows, it's perfect for scaling your content operations.
- Custom Plan: If your requirements go beyond what the Pro and Team plans offer, a Custom plan is the best option. You can tailor the plan to your specific needs and get access to additional services like a technical audit and a customer success manager.
Strapi Pricing: Is it for you?
Now, you might be wondering if Strapi is the right choice for you. Here are some user profiles, companies, and industries that can benefit from Strapi:
- Developers: If you're a developer looking for a customizable and scalable CMS platform, Strapi is a great fit. It offers the flexibility to create and manage your content without sacrificing ease of deployment.
- Marketing Teams: Strapi empowers marketing teams to manage content on their own terms. With features like review workflows and real-time logs, you can collaborate seamlessly and ensure the quality of your content.
- Product Teams: Product teams can leverage Strapi to accelerate their development process. By separating the frontend and backend, you can iterate quickly and deliver new features faster.
- E-commerce Businesses: Strapi's robust CMS capabilities make it an excellent choice for e-commerce businesses. You can easily manage your product catalogs, create dynamic landing pages, and integrate with other services.
If you want to learn more about Strapi and its features, be sure to check out my in-depth review article on my blog strapi review.
In conclusion, Strapi offers a range of pricing plans to suit different team sizes and requirements. Whether you're a small team or a large enterprise, there's a plan that can help you boost your team's velocity and streamline your content operations. To make a buying decision, consider your team size, resource needs, and the features that are most important to you. And if you're interested in reading more reviews of other SaaS products, don't forget to visit my blog at saas blog.