Hey there! Upendra Varma here, and today we're going to dive into the exciting world of Split pricing. If you're looking for an easy-to-use feature flag platform, Split.io is the place to be. So, let's get started and explore the different plans and costs!
Split Pricing: Plans
Split offers four different plans to cater to your specific needs. Let's take a closer look at each of them:
1. Developer – Free
Are you just starting out with feature flags? The Developer plan is perfect for you! With up to 10 seats, you can enjoy client and server-side feature flags, integrations with Slack, Jira Cloud, Azure DevOps, and more. Plus, you get a rich API and up to 50,000 monthly tracked keys. And the best part? It's absolutely free!
2. Team – Starting at $33 per seat per month
If you're managing a team and need more advanced features, the Team plan is your go-to option. Starting at $330 per month billed annually, you'll get everything in the Developer plan, plus additional perks like a rollout dashboard, SSO/SAML authentication, role-based access controls, and a self-guided learning program called Split Arcade.
3. Business – Starting at $60 per seat per month
For those who want to move faster with data-driven decisions, the Business plan is the way to go. Starting at $600 per month billed annually, you'll have access to dynamic configurations, data import and export integrations, a monitor and experiment add-on, and a customer success manager. This plan is perfect for scaling your business and making informed decisions based on data.
4. Enterprise – Custom pricing
If you're a global enterprise with unique needs, the Enterprise plan is tailor-made for you. With unlimited seats, you'll have everything in the Business plan and more. Enjoy workspace and API restrictions, change management via approval workflows, and SCIM support. The Enterprise plan is designed to scale with your business and provide top-notch security and governance.
Split Pricing: Which plan to pick?
Now that we've explored the different plans, you might be wondering which one is right for you. Well, it depends on your specific use case and budget. Here are my recommendations based on different scenarios:
- Just starting out: If you're new to feature flags and want to dip your toes in the water, the Developer plan is the perfect choice. It's free and provides all the basic features you need to get started.
- Managing a team: If you're leading a team and need more advanced features like a rollout dashboard and role-based access controls, the Team plan is a great option. The per seat pricing ensures that you only pay for what you need.
- Data-driven decisions: If you want to make data-driven decisions and have access to dynamic configurations and data import/export integrations, the Business plan is the way to go. It provides the tools you need to analyze and experiment with your data.
- Global enterprise: If you're a large enterprise with complex needs and require top-notch security and governance, the Enterprise plan is the best fit. It offers advanced features like workspace and API restrictions, as well as change management via approval workflows.
Split Pricing: Is it for you?
Now, you might be wondering if Split is the right choice for you. Well, it all depends on your specific requirements and goals. Split is a powerful feature flag platform that caters to a wide range of industries and companies. Whether you're a small startup or a global enterprise, Split has plans and features that can meet your needs.
If you're still not sure if Split is the right fit for you, I've written an in-depth review article on my blog where I go into more detail about its features, benefits, and use cases. You can check it out at split review.
In conclusion, Split offers a range of plans to fit your needs, whether you're just starting out or running a global enterprise. By choosing the right plan, you can unlock the power of feature flags and make data-driven decisions to drive your business forward.
If you're interested in learning more about Split and other SaaS products, don't forget to check out my blog at saas blog. I review various SaaS products and provide insights to help you make informed buying decisions.
So, what are you waiting for? Head over to Split.io and start exploring the world of feature flags today!