Email has become an essential part of our lives, especially for business professionals who rely heavily on email communication. Polymail is one such email client that has gained popularity among professionals for its feature-rich platform. In this blog post, we will discuss Polymail in detail, including its features, pricing, and alternatives.
What is Polymail?
Polymail is an email client designed for business productivity. It offers various productivity tools that make it easy to reach inbox zero every day. Polymail allows users to manage their emails more efficiently with features like email tracking, follow-up reminders, message templates, and contact profiles, among others. Polymail is available as a desktop app for Mac and Windows and as a mobile app for iOS.
How can Polymail be used?
Polymail can be used as a regular email client to manage your inbox. However, it also offers several advanced features that help to increase productivity. For example, you can track your emails to see when and how they are read, set follow-up reminders, and create message templates to save time. You can also use Polymail to collaborate with your team by sharing emails as web links, adding comments, and mentions.
Who can use Polymail?
Polymail is designed for business professionals who want to manage their emails more efficiently. It is suitable for individuals, teams, and companies of all sizes. Polymail is ideal for sales, marketing, customer support, and anyone who relies heavily on email communication.
Polymail offers a range of features that make it stand out from other email clients. Here are some of its notable features:
- Email Tracking: See what happens after you hit send. Get detailed insights into how and when people read your emails.
- Message Templates: Never type the same message twice. Create customizable message templates you can share with your team.
- Contact Profiles: Get the full picture on every conversation. Polymail automatically surfaces detailed profile and company info for your contacts.
- Follow-Up Reminders: Get automatic reminders to follow up if no one responds to your message.
- Click & Download Tracking: See when recipients click links or download attachments you've sent.
- Send Later: Increase open rates by scheduling messages to automatically send later.
- Analytics: Get insights into your team's activity with detailed reports.
- Activity Feed: View, search, and filter a real-time feed of all tracking activity.
- One-click Unsubscribe: Clean up your inbox by instantly unsubscribing from newsletters.
Polymail offers simple pricing for teams of all sizes. The pricing is as follows:
- Basic: $10 per user/month
- Up to 2 Connected Accounts
- Comments & Mentions
- 1 Personal Calendar Page
- Email Tracking
- Message Templates
- Premium: $24 per user/month
- Basic features plus:
- Up to 20 Connected Accounts
- 5 Calendar Pages
- Team Analytics
- Priority Support
- Enterprise: $49 per user/month
- Premium features plus:
- Salesforce Integration
- SAML Single Sign-On (SSO)
- 20 Calendar Pages
- Live Training & Phone Support
Alternatives to Polymail
While Polymail is an excellent email client, it may not be suitable for everyone. Here are some alternatives to Polymail:
- Gmail: Gmail is a popular email client with advanced features like email scheduling, snoozing, and reminders.
- Microsoft Outlook: Microsoft Outlook is another widely used email client that offers features like email organization, scheduling, and reminders.
- Spark: Spark is an email client that offers features like email delegation, smart inbox, and collaboration tools.
- Superhuman: Superhuman is a premium email client that offers features like speed, keyboard shortcuts, and email scheduling.
In conclusion, Polymail is an excellent email client designed for business productivity. Its advanced features make it an ideal choice for individuals, teams, and companies of all sizes. However, if Polymail doesn’t meet your needs, there are several alternatives available in the market. Choose the one that best suits your requirements and enhances your email productivity.
For more such SaaS product reviews, you can check out my blog.