Are you looking for a reliable and efficient platform to optimize your go-to-market (GTM) strategy and execution? Look no further than Fullcast. In this in-depth review, we’ll explore what Fullcast is, how it can be used, who can use it, its features, pricing, and alternatives.
What is Fullcast?
Fullcast is an end-to-end platform that enables agile GTM sales planning and execution. It allows you to build territories and quotas quickly, make runtime plan changes effortlessly, and automatically sync updates with your customer relationship management (CRM) system to ensure strategy is always aligned with operations.
How can Fullcast be used?
Fullcast can be used to design your GTM plan in days, not weeks or months. You can set automated rules of engagement and instantly deploy runtime plan changes to your CRM without a single spreadsheet or code change. Fullcast helps you get more out of existing sales resources by setting fair and equitable territories that keep your sellers motivated, productive, and on target. You can easily model and test ‘what-if’ GTM scenarios to determine the best deployment of resources that maximize returns. Fullcast also lets you create and configure custom dashboards to track key performance indicators (KPIs), tweak strategy as needed, and keep stakeholders in the loop.
Who can use Fullcast?
Fullcast is built by RevOps for RevOps. It is the only end-to-end platform that allows for agile GTM sales planning and execution. Fullcast is designed to empower RevOps teams at the world’s leading companies. It is ideal for sales teams, sales managers, and revenue operations professionals.
Fullcast features include:
- Plan and Collaborate: Build territory, quota, and capacity plans without a single spreadsheet.
- Enforce and Automate: Optimize your GTM by fully automating task execution, policy enforcement, lead routing, and more.
- Model and Scale: Scenario planning software that lets you deploy your plans to Salesforce with a single push.
- Align and Optimize: Stay on top of sales performance metrics and act on valuable Salesforce insights.
Fullcast offers a plan for every stage of RevOps maturity. Its pricing plans and features include:
- Smartplan (AI-Powered Territory Balancing): AI-based rules engine optimizes territories based on predetermined criteria set by the user in order to significantly reduce planning time.
- Align Subsidiaries with Parents: Named accounts account owner management and self-service manager workflows.
- Customer Success Territories: Team-based planning and product planning.
- Quota/Target Planning Capacity Management Capacity Tracking: Crediting and ramp and productivity coverage workflows.
- GTM Automation Routing (Lead, Account, Opportunity) Account Families Opportunity Holdovers Industry and Vertical: SLA tracking and compliance.
Alternatives to Fullcast
While Fullcast is an excellent platform for GTM planning and execution, there are several alternatives worth considering. These include:
- Salesforce: A popular CRM platform that provides a range of sales and marketing automation tools.
- HubSpot: An all-in-one marketing, sales, and service platform that offers CRM, marketing automation, and sales automation tools.
- Marketo: A marketing automation platform that provides lead management, email marketing, and campaign management tools.
In conclusion, Fullcast is an excellent platform for RevOps teams looking to optimize their GTM planning and execution. With its range of features and pricing plans, Fullcast offers a plan for every stage of RevOps maturity. While there are other alternatives worth considering, Fullcast’s unique features make it the go-to platform for agile GTM sales planning and execution.
For more such SaaS product reviews, you can check out my blog.