Hey there! Welcome to my blog where I review various B2B SaaS products. Today, we're diving deep into Float, a fantastic tool for cash flow forecasting. If you're tired of spreadsheets and want a visual way to manage your agency's finances, then Float might be the perfect solution for you. So, let's get started!
Float Review: What is Float
Float is a powerful cash flow forecasting software designed for agencies. It helps you visualize your agency's financial future and navigate through any storms that come your way. With Float, you can answer crucial questions like when your agency will run out of cash, if you can afford to hire new staff, and how losing projects will impact your finances. It's like having a compass to guide your agency safely through rough waters.
Float Review: How can it be used?
Float can be used in various ways depending on your needs. Whether you're a small agency or a large one, Float has got you covered. Here are some ways you can use Float:
- Map out your agency's finances and avoid running out of cash.
- Plan for future scenarios and make informed decisions.
- Track your agency's projects and predict cash flow across your pipeline.
- Get a clear picture of your agency's financial position in the short-term, mid-term, and long-term.
- Say goodbye to spreadsheets and spend more time winning new clients.
Float Review: Who is it for?
Float is perfect for agency owners who understand the three hard truths of agency life. If you're an agency owner, Float is for you. Here are some profiles of users who can benefit from Float:
- Agency owners who want to gain confidence in making strategic decisions and investing in growth.
- Financial managers who need a better way to track cash flow and predict future scenarios.
- Project managers who want to have a clear overview of project finances and potential risks.
- Accountants who want to simplify their financial forecasting process and integrate it with their accounting platform.
Float offers a range of features to help you manage your agency's cash flow effectively. Here are some key features:
- Cash Tracking: Float tracks your agency's cash reserves and alerts you about any upcoming issues, such as payments or payroll that could take you into overdraft.
- Visual Forecasting: Float builds visual models of your agency's financial future, allowing you to customize and explore countless potential scenarios based on your decisions, wins, and losses.
- Integration with Accounting Platforms: Float seamlessly integrates with popular accounting platforms like Xero and QuickBooks, making it easy to make sense of your financial numbers.
- Support and Onboarding: Float offers excellent support, including video calls and email support, to help you get started and navigate any challenges you may face.
For a more in-depth review of Float's pricing plans, you can check out my blog post at float pricing. There, you'll find all the details you need to choose the right plan for your agency.
If you're considering alternatives to Float, here are a couple of options you can explore:
- Cashflowy: Cashflowy is another cash flow forecasting tool that helps businesses visualize their cash flow and make informed decisions.
- Dryrun: Dryrun is a financial forecasting tool that allows businesses to model and compare multiple scenarios to understand the impact on cash flow.
Float Review: Pros & Cons
Like any software product, Float has its pros and cons. Here's a quick overview of what you can expect:
- Easy-to-use interface with visual forecasting capabilities.
- Seamless integration with popular accounting platforms.
- Excellent support and onboarding process.
- Customizable scenarios to explore different financial outcomes.
- Limited features compared to more robust financial management tools.
- Pricing can be a bit high for smaller agencies.
Float is a fantastic tool for agency owners who want to navigate their businesses safely through any storm. With its cash flow forecasting capabilities and visual models, Float provides the confidence and insights needed to make strategic decisions and invest in growth. While it may not have all the features of more comprehensive financial management tools, Float's simplicity and ease of use make it a great choice for agencies of all sizes.
I hope this review has helped you understand what Float has to offer. If you're interested in more in-depth reviews of other saas blog. Happy sailing!