This is an in-depth review of Anchor, a data security solution that provides turnkey, low-cost data protection for organizations. In this review, we will explore the features, pricing, and alternatives to Anchor.
Anchor Review: What is Anchor ?
Anchor is a software product that provides powerfully simple data security for various user segments across industries such as defense contracting, manufacturing, healthcare, financial services, legal services, and consulting services.
Anchor Review: How can it be used?
Anchor is a versatile file security platform that can be used for a variety of workflows, including CAD, engineering, 3D modeling, project management, and financial documents. With Anchor, users can securely store, share, and protect their sensitive files with military-grade encryption and zero-trust principles. Some key features of Anchor include:
- FIPS-validated encryption at rest, in transit, and even while in use
- Patented heartbeat technology that constantly verifies access rules in real-time
- Real-time tracking and audit trails for sensitive data
- File-level granularity for access control
- Easy and secure file sharing
In addition to these features, Anchor offers a range of solutions for specific data security needs, such as CMMC compliance, data loss prevention, ransomware protection, insider threat, remote work, and more. The platform also provides a simple and low-cost way for organizations to achieve state-of-the-art data security without interfering with appropriate business collaboration.
Anchor Review: Who is it for?
Anchor is an excellent solution for businesses that highly value data security and prioritize the sharing of sensitive information with their clients and partners. With Anchor, businesses can enjoy peace of mind knowing that their data is protected through advanced security measures and protocols that ensure maximum transparency. In addition, Anchor offers a user-friendly interface that makes it easy for businesses to manage and share their data with authorized parties. Whether it’s financial data, trade secrets, or other confidential information, businesses can trust Anchor to provide a secure and efficient platform for sharing and managing sensitive data.
- Secure file sharing
- CMMC compliance
- CAD data security
- Remote work
- Data loss prevention
- Anchor controlled unclassified information (CUI)
- Ransomware prevention
- Continuous authorization and instant revocation
- Legal and healthcare compliance
Anchor offers transparent and affordable pricing packages that cater to businesses of all sizes. They offer different pricing tiers based on the number of users and the level of features required. Their pricing plans include:
- Anchor Team plan, which costs $16 per user per month, includes unlimited files, unlimited devices, unlimited sharing, and unlimited cloud providers.
- Anchor Business plan, which costs $24 per user per month, includes all features in the Team plan, plus advanced security features such as ransomware protection, insider threat detection, and remote wipe.
- Anchor Enterprise plan, which is a custom pricing plan, includes all features in the Business plan, plus additional customization options, dedicated technical support, and access to the Anchor API.
Anchor also offers a range of solutions, including CMMC Compliance, Data Loss Prevention, Ransomware Protection, Insider Threat, Remote Work, CAD Data Security, Encryption tools, Secure Cloud File Sharing, and Anchor + Egnyte. Their solutions cater to various industries such as Defense Contracting, Manufacturing, Healthcare, Financial Services, Legal Services, and Consulting Services.
Here are some alternative software products to Anchor that you may want to consider:
- Egnyte: Egnyte is a cloud-based storage and collaboration platform that provides secure file sharing, data governance, and compliance capabilities. It offers features such as content management, collaboration, and secure file sharing. Egnyte is especially useful for businesses with remote
- Dropbox: Dropbox is a popular cloud storage and file sharing platform with a focus on ease of use and accessibility. It offers features such as file synchronization, version history, and offline access. Dropbox is known for its simplicity and user-friendly interface.
- Box: Box is a cloud content management and file sharing platform that is geared towards enterprise and business users. It offers features such as secure file sharing, collaboration, and content management. Box is known for its robust security features and compliance capabilities.
When evaluating your options for secure file storage, sharing, and collaboration, it’s important to consider the specific needs of your organization. Each of these alternative software products offers unique features and benefits that may be more suitable for certain use cases.
Anchor Review: Pros & Cons
- Simple, employee-friendly data security
- File-level granularity
- Automatic instant revocation
- Detailed access audit trail
- Minimal impact on the user
- Works with what you have
- CUI always encrypted
- No free trial available
- Limited integrations with other software products
Anchor is an excellent choice for businesses that require strong, transparent data security and need to share sensitive information with their clients and partners. Its powerfully simple data security features make it a standout choice in a crowded market. Its pricing is transparent and affordable. While there are some limitations, such as the lack of a free trial and limited integrations with other software products, Anchor is still an excellent choice for businesses that require powerful and easy-to-use data security.
Check out my blog for other SaaS reviews at https://upendravarma.com/blog.