Hey there! Upendra Varma here, and welcome to my blog. Today, we're going to dive into the exciting world of Stacker pricing. If you're looking for an easy and affordable way to create your own software, then Stacker might just be the solution for you. So let's get started and explore the different plans and costs that Stacker offers.
Before we begin, I want to mention that you can find all the information we discuss here on Stacker's official website at stackerhq.com. So if you want to dig deeper into any of the plans or features, feel free to check it out.
Stacker Pricing: Plans
Let's start by exploring the various plans that Stacker has to offer. They have plans tailored to different team sizes and business needs. Here's a breakdown of the plans:
1. Small Teams (Billed Annually):
- 1 App
- Unlimited External Users
- 10,000 records
- 1 Collaborator seat
- Record permissions
- Community support
- 30-day free trial
- All features
2. Small Businesses (Billed Annually):
- 3 Apps
- Unlimited Records
- 3 Collaborator seats
- Kanban & Inbox Views
- Comments & Notifications
- Chat Support
- Record Permissions
3. Growing Businesses (Billed Annually):
- Unlimited Apps
- 10 Collaborator Seats
- Roles & Advanced Permissions
- Multiple permission rules per table
- Custom CSS
- Custom Domain
4. Large Companies (Billed Annually):
- Custom Billing
- Enterprise SSO
- Additional Data Connectors
- Dedicated Account Manager
- Custom Scripts
- Enterprise Support
- Custom Scripts & CSS
- Priority Support
Each plan offers a range of features and benefits, so you can choose the one that best suits your team's needs.
Stacker Pricing: Which plan to pick?
Now that we know the different plans, you might be wondering which one is right for you. Well, it depends on your specific use case and budget. Here are my recommendations based on different scenarios:
- For Small Teams just getting started: The Small Teams plan is perfect if you're just starting out and need a simple solution. It offers all the essential features and a 30-day free trial to test it out.
- For Small Businesses using Stacker to scale: If you're a small business looking to grow, the Small Businesses plan is a great choice. With multiple apps and collaborator seats, you can manage your expanding operations effectively.
- For Growing Businesses to share data securely: As your business grows, data security becomes crucial. The Growing Businesses plan provides advanced permissions and customizations to ensure your data is protected.
- For Large Companies with complex data needs: If you're a large company with complex data requirements, the Large Companies plan is the way to go. With features like custom billing, whitelabeling, and dedicated support, you'll have all the tools you need to manage your data effectively.
Stacker Pricing: Is it for you?
Now, you might be wondering if Stacker is the right fit for you. Well, let's break it down based on different user profiles:
- Entrepreneurs and Small Business Owners: Stacker is a great choice for entrepreneurs and small business owners who want to create their own software without the need for extensive coding or design experience.
- IT Managers and Developers: If you're an IT manager or developer, Stacker can be a valuable tool to quickly build apps and share data securely within your organization.
- Sales and Marketing Teams: Stacker's customizable features make it ideal for sales and marketing teams who want to create client portals, custom CRMs, or field worker apps.
- Large Enterprises: For large enterprises with complex data needs, Stacker offers advanced features like custom scripts, whitelabeling, and dedicated support to ensure your data is managed efficiently.
If any of these profiles resonate with you, I encourage you to check out my in-depth review of Stacker on my blog. You can find it at stacker review.
In conclusion, Stacker offers a range of plans and features to suit different team sizes and business needs. Whether you're a small team just starting out or a large enterprise with complex data requirements, Stacker has a plan for you. So why not give it a try and see how easy it is to create your own software?
And if you're interested in learning more about other SaaS products, make sure to check out my blog at saas blog. I have plenty of reviews and insights to help you find the perfect tools for your business.