Hey there! Welcome to my blog, where I'm going to spill the beans on Addigy pricing. If you're managing a fleet of Apple devices and looking for a powerful management platform, you've come to the right place. Addigy is the perfect solution for organizations of all sizes, whether you have 100 devices or a whopping 10,000. So, let's dive into the details!
Addigy Pricing: Plans
Addigy offers a range of plans to suit your specific needs. Here's a breakdown of the different plans available:
1. Free Trial: Addigy offers a free trial period for you to test out their platform and see if it's the right fit for your organization. This is a great way to get hands-on experience with all the features before making a commitment.
2. Standard Plan: The Standard plan is perfect for small to medium-sized businesses. It includes all the essential features you need to manage your Apple devices effectively. With this plan, you'll have access to cloud-based management, powerful macOS agent, real-time device management, software deployment, and more.
3. Professional Plan: If you're a larger organization or managed service provider, the Professional plan is the way to go. In addition to all the features included in the Standard plan, you'll also get access to advanced features like automated maintenance, remote access, self-service options, third-party patch management, and more.
4. Enterprise Plan: The Enterprise plan is designed for organizations with complex needs or those in highly regulated industries. This plan includes all the features from the Professional plan, plus additional security and compliance features like password resets, file vault encryption, always-on compliance, and more.
Addigy Pricing: Which plan to pick?
Now that we've covered the different plans, you might be wondering which one is right for you. Here are my recommendations based on various use cases and price points:
- Standard Plan: If you're a small to medium-sized business and looking for a cost-effective solution that provides all the essential features, the Standard plan is a great choice. It offers excellent value for money without compromising on functionality.
- Professional Plan: If you're a managed service provider or a larger organization that requires advanced features like automated maintenance, remote access, and third-party patch management, the Professional plan is the way to go. It offers a comprehensive set of tools to effectively manage your Apple devices.
- Enterprise Plan: If you're in a highly regulated industry or have complex security needs, the Enterprise plan is the best fit. It includes all the features from the Professional plan, along with additional security and compliance features to ensure your devices are protected at all times.
Addigy Pricing: Is it for you?
Now that we've looked at the different plans and made some recommendations, let's talk about who Addigy is suitable for. Here are a few profiles that might find Addigy pricing attractive:
- Internal IT Departments: If you're an IT department looking to streamline your Apple device management, Addigy is a great choice. The range of plans allows you to pick the one that suits your organization's size and requirements.
- Managed Service Providers: If you're an MSP, Addigy provides a robust platform to efficiently manage your clients' Apple devices. The Professional and Enterprise plans offer advanced features that will help you deliver top-notch services to your clients.
- Education: Addigy is an excellent choice for educational institutions that need to manage a large number of Apple devices across different campuses. The multi-tenant feature allows you to manage multiple organizations from a single account, making it easy to streamline device management.
There you have it! A breakdown of Addigy pricing and the different plans available. Whether you're a small business, a managed service provider, or an educational institution, Addigy has a plan that's perfect for you. Remember to check out my in-depth review article on Addigy on my blog addigy review for more details.
If you're interested in other SaaS reviews, feel free to explore my blog saas blog. Happy device management!